This miscellaneous collection includes:
- Paul, Michelle, Jasper & Oscar at The Park – February 2002
- Ducks and duckling photos, Feb 2002 (300K total – may take a while to load)
- Korweinguboora renovations – November 2000
- my business Backroad Connections
- our son James
- Zelda the wonder dog
- Opening of the Korweinguboora Chook Nirvana 5 September 1999
- Fiona and Jack at Hanging Rock 14 August 1999
- The Ballarat Train Gang 17 August 1999
- Miscellaneous photos August 1999 (including Captain Corelli)
- Poems by Ron Strahan: The Ballad of Leonard’s Hill and Korweinguboora Jack.
- a link to my work on the EdNA VET Project
- a link to material about my father Wes Gilding on the Gilding family web site.
And of course no personal web site is complete without a list of links to other web sites, so here is my personal collection of useful and/or entertaining places to go.
And thanks to IconBAZAAR for the clip art. All material on this site copyright by me, its respective authors or owners.